The Cooperative tasks of English Department
Teachers in English Department are implementing and cooperating as follows:
- To be effective in teaching and learning process, teachers make lesson plans that allow for sufficient time to cover the learning, practice and assessment of the required knowledge and skills.
- To evaluate students’ capacity, students have to take tutorial tests and feedback is given to each student after assessment.
- To improve students’ English language skills, teachers help the students practice language and skill activities.
- To enrich general knowledge, teachers share knowledge to students occasionally during lecture.
- To check grammar errors for BE thesis and assist students who sit for scholarship examination.
Constitution of English Department
|1||Daw Khaing Khaing Maw||M.A (English)||AP|
|2||Daw Htay Htay San||B.A (English), D.E.S.P||L|
|3||Daw Aye Myat Swe||M.A (English)||AL|
|4||Daw Ngu War Soe Myint||B.A (English), D.E.S.P||Tutor|
Human Resource Development
Offering courses for human resource development are as follows:
- A polytechnic course has been conducted for two months in 2017. More than twenty students have attended in this course.
- A basic English speaking class in collaboration with International Organization for Migration (IOM) has been conducted for two months in 2018.More than thirty students have joined in this course.
- Teachers from other departments who sit for their promotion examination have been shared English grammar knowledge.